LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

E2303-Help, bootloop on custom rom. FT hangs

Hi!

My E2303 recently got stuck in a bootloop, I think maybe I've bricked my device..

The M4 is/was rooted and had TWRP flashed.

So, this is how I got in a loop:
I flashed "system, userdata, recovery & boot.img" via fastboot from a custom Marshmallow 6.0 build in the "development" forum.
The post said that you have to be on the 26.1.A.1.128 firmware, but I completely missed that sentence, the device was on 26.1.A.1.111 I think. But I am not 100% sure -I know atleast it was not on the .128 firmware.
So after the flash I rebooted my phone and it started to reboot itself at the "Android" logo.

I can still enter both Flashmode and Fastboot.

The problem is with flashtool, whenever I try to flash a stock firmware the app get stuck on "preparing files for flashing" and could sit like this for hours with no result. This is what I've tried so far:

-Updating flashtool to the latest ver.
-Flashing the stock .128 firmware. (flashtool reads that my device is on 6.0)
-"Repairing" via PC-Companion, but it said I'm on modified software. - so no help from that.
-Flashing the above .img files again to try and enter recovery. Did not work.
-Flashing the .sin files from extracted stock firmware - Resulted in error.


What more can be done??? Is my phone just a paperweight now or what??


Madmike123


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WSOBOp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire