LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

Fully rotate (home) screen 90 degrees

hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with the rotation of my android device and I was hoping if anyone could help me with this.

to give some backstory, I'm trying to create a magic mirror using a MK809 III B Quad-Core android stick, which uses android 4.4.2
the stick is used with a computer monitor (Samsung Syncmaster 205BW), but the monitor will be used vertically. (I'm using a HDMI>DVI-D adapter to connect the two)

because of this, I need to have the screen rotated 90 degrees in portrait mode, and android does allow you to change the rotation of the screen, but it doesn't do it well.

normally the rotation is set to landscape, but you've the option of setting the rotation of the screen, but if I set the rotation to 90 degrees, rather than actually rotating the screen with 90 degrees, it rather pushes a vertical screen in landscape mode, thus cutting off half of the screen.

so far I've tried apps such as Ultimate Rotation Control, but those do not actually rotate the screen, rather they just lock the rotation.

my question now is if anyone can help me with this problem, or tell me if it's even possible to do the thing I'm trying to do.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LU4mnM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire