LightBlog

dimanche 27 mars 2016

I Cut A Folder with a Hidden Folder inside And Pasted it to Windows But It was Lost

Device : Galaxy S6
Version : Lollipop

So I decided to cut my "Pictures" folder with a hidden folder (filename is .pics) and I pasted it into my PC. Upon opening the Pictures folder in Windows, the hidden folder is already gone. The size of the hidden folder is approximately 1GB+
but the Pictures folder in Windows only has less than 1GB which means the hidden folder didn't transfer. Now I don't have a copy of the Pictures folder in my phone since I cut it instead of copied it. Can I still recover that folder?

ps. I tried re-pasting the folder from windows to phone but it already doesn't have the hidden folder. I reenacted my situation using a 60mb folder with a 5mb hidden folder . Upon pasting the 60mb folder in windows, it already went dont to 55mb.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxcOs0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire