LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

[Q] Problem with ES File Explorer (strange)

I have always used ES File Explorer on my Android devices, and have never had a problem, until a few weeks ago. Now, if I try to access my PC from one of my Androids I get "Error, cannot find the server". I have rescanned from esfileexplorer, and re-edited the server info. I have checked and rechecked the static ip address, the username and password, I have entered the address as 192.168... and as smb://192.168..., it always come up as "Error, cannot find the server". At first you would think that it is something on the PC end, that something has changed, but no that is not correct. If I use "X-plore" or "Explorer" using the same IP, username and password they connect just fine, it is only ES File Explorer that does not work! I have also uninstalled and reinstalled ES, with no change in results. This occurs on all four of my android devices.
I don't think that I have overlooked anything...
Any suggestions?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22HXlhn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire