LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

[Q ] Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082 Network and Misbehaving complain

Hello Xda . Im having Samsung galaxy grand i9082 and when I try to upgrade the phone to Lollipop 5.1 , the tutorial I used it required root access to flash the Custom rom , I try to root the phone and successfully rooted, from that time I kept my phone, I dont know wether its rooting touch my network problem, my network is showing like small redball inside network bar and the phone is showing black blank page and turn back, just like you open and close tv at the same time :( pls XDA help check this problem for me , :crying: :confused:
This is the video link of my Samsung galaxy grand i9082 problem
datafilehost .com/d/a4661b72


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LTRUnQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire