LightBlog

lundi 28 mars 2016

Z5P vs X vs ?

It's very difficult for me to say this, but I need to know your opinions.

I had the Xperia Z, Z1, Z2, Z3, and now Z5P.. So this should be obvious for you now to see that I've been a die-hard fan of Sony's Xperia Z-series. Unfortunately they decided to replace the Z series with the X series MAINLY because of the upcoming changes in the body design.. I have been using the Xperia Z5P since it got released and I have now made my choice to say goodbye to Sony and move on to an other flagship from other manufacturers.. ONLY because Sony replaced the Z series and are trying new designs...

That's why I'm asking you to help me which phone I Should get now... I still want an omnibalanced design like the Z series but obviously with better specs than the Z5P, I was thinking if Huawei or maybe LG.

But I'm not sure!! If you wanted to replace Sony Z5P with an other phone, which would you pick then?


Sorry for my weak English


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25sybSx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire