LightBlog

vendredi 29 avril 2016

Can't find obb folder! Some help?

Ive used my droid turbo for 18 month or so. I always enjoy the convenience of installing an app first and drag data into the obb folder under emulated/0/Android.
But yesterday, I can't find it anymore(all those app data is not lost). I wanted to create a new obb folder but the phone tell me that the folder already exists. When I connect the phone to my computers(both mac and windows), I still can't find the obb folder and as I drag in a blank obb folder that I've just created, my phone crashed and restart. I used shell to check permission and it turns out the folder is there and I have full permission to Read and Write. And I backed up my device and give it a wipe. But no luck.
So, I know that the obb folder is still there, but hidden. I think it may be the Es explorer since the problem happens after I used es explorer to clean app residue after deleting an app which could trigger the write protection?
So Im bit frustrated after working on the issue or this long. So Im asking you guys, have you ever run into issues like this? Is there a viable solution?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21kT66J
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire