LightBlog

vendredi 29 avril 2016

Chuwi Hi * Rooting Issues

I just received my Chuwi Hi 8 Tablet today and have been unsuccessfully tried rooting it. I have tried the one click rooters, I have tried the method listed on here and Tech Tablets and nothing seems to be working.

When using the Tech Tablets method I don't seem to be auto rebooting into the CWM recovery in order to flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.Xx.zip. What I get is this for script:

E: installer device ignored
FASTBOT INIT...
E: installer device ignored
E:Failed to mount device '/dev/block/sda1' as installer partition using fs_type 'vfat'
ition using fs_type 'vfat'
FASTBOOT CMD waiting...
E:installer device ignored
E:installer device ignored
E:No valid installer medium found
Could not open /sys/devices/virtual/backlight

I am still given the options to reboot droidbot, reboot, recovery or power off.

All I want to do is be able to move apps/games to my SD card on the android side of things.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WwIlgS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire