LightBlog

jeudi 28 avril 2016

MM issue. screen swipe is mirror imaged. I need help to fix it.

I normally do my research before updating my kernel, rom, bootloader and so forth. Well, I updated to marshmallow on my G920T with no problem...until i was trying to install twrp. I installed Twrp by idlekernel, but it was the zerolte/3.0.2-2/ instead of the /twrp/zeroflte/3.0.2.1-1. Yes, i know its a BIG mistake.
The issue i have now is that the touch screen registers is wacky. To be more precise it like a mirror image. For example, when i swipe the home page to the left, it swipes to the right. and if i type the letter "P" it will type the letter "Q". I know a big **** my ever ****ing life moment with no lube.

I am hoping someone can help me fix this "coding" issue i am having. Unfortunately, I dont have a nandroid for MM since i was trying to get twrp on MM so this issue wont ever happen. I do have a nandroid for LP and I have tried to downgrade using stangdriver44 method, but i get an error once twrp begings to restore the system backup. I even installed the proper twrp for MM, yet the mirror screen effect presist. I also, factory reseted and wiped everything....

if someone can please assist me with this issue or point me in the right direction that would be awesome.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SOjcf8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire