LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Adb shell pm Unhide not working

I haven't used my Amazon Fire Tablet for a long time. Recently, I took it out and charged it. The battery life after full charge was downright awful. It went down to almost half (50%) overnight without use and wifi off. Clicking on Battery in Setting doesn't provide detailed info on Fire OS. So, I installed better battery stats and it appears that the tablet is not entering deep sleep mode. The tablet is on 5.1.1 build LMY470. It was rooted with 1-click root utility (I don't recall right now which one it was) from the forum. I wanted to update the device firmware. I used "adb shell pm hide" to disable bloatware including automatic updates. When I tried "adb shell pm unhide" it doesn't change the status to "false". It shows new hidden status "true" despite "unhide" command. I suspect the rooting tool may have override some setting that is not allowing me to change the status. Has anybody experienced this issue? How can I solve this problem? How can I improved battery life on stock? How can I force the device to deep sleep or find out what is preventing it from entering deep sleep?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sntFWy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire