LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Battery Usage - Leaving the tablet on all of the time

I'm an Uber/Lyft driver and I use my 1st gen Shield (Vulkan preview with 6.01 update) as my primary device while driving. If I have both Uber and Lyft apps open, with Google Maps and Google Play Music, I generally only get about five hours of life from the tablet even when plugged into power in my car. I'm using an Omaker USB charger and the Shield is plugged into the 2.1A port. Sometimes I use my N6 and have no issues with the battery; the N6 will charge and stay at 100% no matter the duration of usage. Generally when I use my Shield in the car, the brightness is turned down as low as I can stand it, generally below 50%. Any suggestions? I'm open to putting on another ROM if that's what it takes.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U8alCQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire