LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Bricked i747 Galaxy S3, Odin Stuck on "Initialization"

Hey guys, so I finally decided to post here after spending an embarrassing amount of time trying to fix my problem and getting nowhere. I have an i747 Samsung Galaxy S3 that gets stuck on the loading screen when booting, and won't go into recovery mode (download mode works fine). I have tried to flash the original 4.3 firmware using Odin with no success...it keeps getting stuck on the "Initialization" step. I've tried 3 different cables, 2 different laptops with 5 usb ports in total, 3 different versions of Odin (3.07, 3.09, 3.10) all to no avail. I have downloaded the Samsung Mobile Drivers and my computer does recognize the device (though it thinks its a modem and not a phone). I'd appreciate some assistance in reviving my device, thanks!

Might be important so i'll mention it. I cannot remember the most recent firmware that the phone was displaying before it died, it might have been 4.1 or 4.2 but I read somewhere else that if it says "Warranty Bit" in download mode that implies it is 4.3?

I've also tried using two different md5 files, one from http://ift.tt/1Ofh3GH and the other from http://ift.tt/1NZypLT

In download mode, my phone displays this:

Odin Mode
Product Name: SGH-I747
Custom Binary Download: No
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
Qualcomm Secureboot: Enable
Warranty Bit: 0
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 2


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25uhS71
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire