LightBlog

dimanche 29 mai 2016

Deleted OS?

The other day I was using my phone and it started to die on me so I plugged it in to charge. I guess it was too low power, so when I plugged it in, it powered down and started charging via phone off. Later I come back to turn it on and it just gets stuck in bootloop. I haveTWRP installed so I cleared the dalvik cache and regular cache. That didn't work. So the next time I just did a factory restore, well after the restore I now have no files on my phone. No OS nothing.

When I plug the phone in via USB the computer chimes and lets me know something was plugged in but I don't get any other messages. If I plug my phone in while in recovery it shows the device with zero folders.

I am sure I can fix it from here, but while using WUGS Root Tool Kit my computer keeps telling me that no "FastBoot Devices" found. How do I fix that?

I would like to just flash an image if possible if someone can walk me through the process or any help would be great.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qUQkIk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire