LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Help: Gt-i9295 Galaxy S4 Active No camera, No sound at all, Always crash

please help
I recently bought this phone from someone at its work very fine till my brother borrow my phone for some reasons.. The problem is there is no sound and its always crash when I open apps that require sound or mic like camera, music or even sound settings.. Its also always reboot by itself and sometime it stuck on Samsung logo and I need to reset it on recovery.. Is android 5.0.1..
I also do flash cm12.1 it got no crash and reboot automatically but still no sound at all.. Camera also not working.. It says can't connect to camera..
I'm very frustrated
Sorry for bad English
Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U8a56W
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire