LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

LG G3 (D852) MTP Problem

Okay so before anyone says this has been solved before it hasn't, I have scoured the internet left and right and I have not found any way to fix this problem. Also just as a pre FYI it's not just the LG G3, it's also happening with my work provided Samsung Galaxy S5 and my girlfriend's S7.
So here we go, no matter what I have tried or pulled off, I cannot get my new (old) laptop to recognize any device I plug into any of its 5 USB ports (3 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 enabled with Super Charger), now as for the details, the laptop has windows 10 installed and to be more specific it's an msi gt70 0nc, so it's a higher end gaming laptop and I have tried everything and it just won't connect to any phone I plug into it.
And before anyone says if I've tried another laptop I have, to be specific I've plugged both phones into my lady's HP Envy with Windows 10 and both were recognized just fine.
If anyone is wondering here are the measures I've taken:

Installed LG United Mobile Driver (almost every version available)
Installed LG Mobile Driver (once again, every version available)
Installed LG PC Suite (Doesn't detect phone)
Tried switching phone between USB debugging and MTP PTP And Charge Only and every combination in between.
Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player as it carries the MTP protocols.
Have tried installing the Media Feature Pack for windows 10 N and KN off of the Microsoft website
Have tried uninstalling the drivers manually and forcing an update on the drivers with no avail.
Have tried messing with the BIOS USB Settings on the laptop.
Disabled driver signature enforcement
Tried Safe Mode on both Laptop and Phones
Installed the Universal Google Driver
Installed ADB and fastboot (ADB doesn't detect the phone)
Installed KIES to try the Samsung (Doesn't detect phone)
Tried forcing generic MTP inf files


I'm honestly insanely frustrated and all I want is for this device to show up in my computer so I can install some roms and tinker. I've been trying all I could for the past 24 hours (Lost sleep) with no avail. Nothing seems to be wrong with the USB Ports as I have a Logitech unifying receiver plugged in for a mouse and it works, it just seems like this laptop doesn't like Android devices.

Going to device manager and forcing an update does nothing, the device sometimes shows up as "Unknown Device", sometimes shows up as "LGE Android Net MTP Device" and sometimes as "LGE Android Mtp Device", forcing the update yields the result "The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry, This may be because the INF was written for Windows 95 or later. Contact your hardware vendor" This happens with both the LG and the Samsung. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone needs any more information or logs don't hesitate to ask.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24h0lwx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire