LightBlog

mardi 31 mai 2016

LG G3 D855 not powering on but recognized by the computer

Hey, I wanted to install CM on my LG G3 (D855) 5.1. I rooted the phone with no problem. After rooting I tried to install TWRP using "(D855) LG G3 AutoRec-Lollipop" from GP. When this was done, tried to boot into the recovery, but nothing happened. Also the phone doesn't turn on anymore. No led indication when it is attached to a charger.
Tried removing the battery for about 12 hours - no effect. The only time I got the screen to light up was when the battery was dead and the screen showed that it is at 0%.
Hopefully there is a glimmer of hope - when I attach it to my laptop, it recognizes the device - it shows up as "LGE AndroidNet USB Serial Port (COM18)"
Any suggestions on what I can try to do to unbrick it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TVAKb3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire