LightBlog

mardi 31 mai 2016

Nearly softbricked my S6 edge, f.... up from time to time

Hi

Rooted my S6, and threw TWRP recovery on, put a "sixperience S7" rom on it, at first it worked flawlessly, but since I didnt make a factory reset i pulled one later, thats when my problems started.

Installs fine, reboots and the initial start and setup goes fine, but when the screen turns off and i wake it up again, the screen looked like a pc screen with no gfx driver, funky colors and very dark - tried two times to make a clean install, same happened

Tried to install stock rom with Odin, failed, tried 3-4 times, fails

Then i went into TWRP and deleted all......but seriously all......coudnt boot into anything then, not even download mode, got the message on the screen that "something went wrong in updating the firmware, try the emergency recovery with Samsung Smart Switch" That of course couldnt connect to the phone, when i finally got it to be recognized by the computer, my phone wasn't supported by the program (because it is rooted i read somewhere)

After an hour with a lot of swearing and crying almost, I tried to connect it to Odin and i got connected, installed a new TWRP and i got it into recovery where i could install a new rom, and the phone booted again

Heres my question, when i put it into download mode (tried to install stock rom with Odin once more) then I cannot boot it again, I have to install TWRP and a new rom before I can get it up and running again, is there any possibility to get a stock rom installed ever again?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XchOHY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire