LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

No SIM and Wi-Fi dropping issues

- vs985 -

About 3 days ago my phone started to have Wi-Fi disconnecting issues. I formatted everything outside of external sd card and put back the same rom I had installed with no previous issues, xdabbeb's 47a rooted following instructions 100% as I had previously. Still, wifi issues where it will connect / disconnect. Rebooting the phone or turning on / off wifi or even bluetooth has no effect. Complete randomness seems to "fix" it but wifi will only stay on for a few minutes at a time. Multiple other devices on my same network have no issues. Still, rebooted and even factory reset the router just to be sure. No change.

Something I thought was an isolated issue, I had a "no sim" message a few months ago and Verizon replaced my sim card and the problem seemed to go away. Today though, while trying another reformat, I got the "no sim" card on the initial setup screen and before even finishing the setup via wifi, the wifi disconnected multiple times.

I'm thinking hardware is to blame especially since there were no apps installed to conflict with the os software.

I'm really not wanting a new phone, should I look to replace the motherboard? I can diy it np. Or, should I bite the bullet and buy a ::shutter:: new phone.

Orrrr... is there anything else I should try software wise?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25u8tfC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire