LightBlog

lundi 30 mai 2016

Repartition Nabi2 to remove / reallocate "addon" partition?

All,

I've done quite a bit of searching and can't seem to find a good tutorial or method for re-partitioning the NABI2-NV7A to remove the "addon" partition and reallocate its space elsewhere. I would ideally like to put the extra space in the system and data partitions. Has anyone successfully done this? Is it a bad / more risky than normal for XDA users are used to?

I currently have the 3.0.13 KK debloated ROM from n3wt and the latest TWRP 2.8.5.0v2 from aicjofs installed, as well as Links2SD setup with a second ext4 partition on my SD card. I have formatted the addon partition per terminal command instructions for the Nabi2 found elsewhere. Links2SD is not always reliable as it often causes the system to hang when moving data to the second partition. I have seen the post from ashahin1 that sets up this similar second partition without the need for Links2SD - is this more reliable?

Any advice or direction someone can send me in would be very helpful. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25uhFAL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire