LightBlog

dimanche 1 mai 2016

S7 Edge Battery Issue

Hi! It is a first for me to post a thread here at XDA. I really need your help regarding this battery issue on my S7 Edge Exynos (Factory-Unlocked). The first time I got this device I was very impressed the camera, screen and most specially the battery life - hands down for this device. But I had an issue on my first device and the Samsung Service was able to replace it - the first device got a stuck pixel and then the replacement unit got another issue, another pixel problem. So, Samsung Service did is to replace the screen, actually they replace most of it to make it short they only transfer the internals from another new phone - the motherboard, camera, and battery even the back panel is new. Then after I got the unit and updated the OS to Marshmallow 6.0.1. April 2, 2016 security patch level I notice that it drains battery faster that the first time I got the device. I guess a 8-10% per hour when using it on LTE, locations off, sync off, auto-brightness on. Then what I did is visit Samsung Sevice to let them check the device, they hooked it up on their pc and run a diagnostic test and no battery problem found. I was wondering if my battery usage is normal. I was not a techy guy but I just compared it before it got fixed from 100% to 99% it drains I guess for 2-3 minutes and a screen time is 3-4 hours max and 15 hours on battery. Really appreciate your help! Thank you! By the way the apps I regularly use are facebook, instagram, twitter, social messaging apps and most of the time web browsing on chrome.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21oZrhw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire