LightBlog

mardi 31 mai 2016

SD Card formatted as internal storage randomly unusable on cm13

I love marshmallow's adoptable storage feature, allowing me to install more apps. This feature worked beautifully for about a month and a half. However, I shut down the device, plugged it in to charge, went to sleep, and the next morning, the apps that were moved to the sd card were not available anymore. They were all greyed out on my launcher(Nova). I moved about 4 gigs worth of mostly games. Fortunately, most of them had cloud storage, but some favorite games didnt. This isn't that big of a problem, but I'd like to try to fix it. So, I went here for help.
At first, I thought the class 10 SanDisk 16gb sd had just gotten bumped out of the slot where the connections happen, so I opened the back cover and removed and inserted the sd card. The notification that prompted me to put the sd back in went away for a few seconds, but then came back. I repeated the process of removing and inserting the sd a few times, but still no moved apps were available. I put the sd into an adapter, then into my laptop, and it showed on file explorer. So the sd card could still be recognized, but maybe unusable.
I dont know what happened, one day it was working, the next day it wasn't. I know i formatted it as internal and portable storage a few times, so maybe that wore it out. I'm running cm13


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UbkE9m
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire