LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Artech 21 Case Reviews

I purchased a case from another vendor and was later contacted by Artech 21 to see if I would be interested in reviewing their cases. I agreed. I ordered the following cases from Amazon:

Galaxy S7 Case -- Artech 21 [Dally Jelly Series] Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Premium Transparent Rugged Cover [Crystal Clear] Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 -- [Clear / Dark Steel]

The case fits well. Not really my type of case, but for someone who wants protection without completely hiding the phone, it's a good choice.

Galaxy S7 Case -- Artech 21 [Dallas Lazer Series] Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Anti-Slip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 -- [SteelSilver]

This case fits well. Its also a nice looking case and provides good protection. The only drawback is that, in my opinion, the buttons are too stiff.

Galaxy S7 Case -- Artech 21 [Vivid Arkansas Series] Slim Dual Layers [ Shockproof ] [Drop Proof ] Textured Pattern Anti-Slip Protective Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 -- [SteelSilver]

This case fits well and provides similar protection to the Dallas Lazer Series case. It looks pretty good, but in my opinion, isn't as nice looking as the Dallas Lazer Series case. The buttons work better on this case than the Dallas Lazer Series case. There was a minor finish imperfection on the "loop" at the bottom.

Galaxy S7 Rugged Case -- Artech 21 [Little Rock Series] Military Grade Ultra [Shockproof] [Drop Proof] Heavy Duty Case For Samsung Galaxy S7 with Tempered Glass Screen Protector-[Black]

This case fits well, but is more difficult to put on the phone than the others. That's to be expected because it's very rugged. I think it would provide good protection if the phone was dropped, but I did not test it. It looks pretty good for a rugged case and isn't too bulky. It came with a glass screen protector, which is quite a bit narrower than the active area of the screen to get around the halo. I didn't install it, because I already have a screen protector, which I don't want to remove. I have yet to see a glass screen protector that covers the entire screen without a halo.

I received a $60 credit toward the purchase of all four cases. Despite that, my reviews are the same as if I had purchased them.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29gQUKT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire