LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Deep sleep battery percentage drop?

Hey everyone,

I currently have 6.0.1 installed on my XT1575. I've had previous versions of android such as 6.0 and different ports of 6.0.1. With all of these, when the phone is in deep sleep, I lose about 8-12% of battery life. Is this common for everyone? I've followed many guides to improve battery life that encompass using greenify, amplify, etc. I've currently got all those running to help with the battery. However, I still get this bad drainage of battery when I go to sleep. I've turned off all location options, wifi, wifi scanning, etc. When I check BBS, there are alarming wakelocks at all. The phone seems to be asleep, yet, it drains battery. Coming from an LG G2, I'm used to the phone only using 1-2% of battery while it is asleep.

What are you guys experiencing? And have you tried anything to improve this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29fmc5P
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire