LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

How to improve battery performance and the Galaxy S5 - ROOT - EASY - User Review -

Hello friends , I came to spend a great tip for you, An application of improvements in battery performance and that helped me a lot
HEBF Battery Saver and Otimizer
-Tutorial
-Downloads
-User Review

Tutorial

  • Install the App
  • Open The app
  • Click on Settings
  • Go to profiles
  • Select (Recomended)if you want
  • (Or configure by your demmand)
Downloads
This app is created by our developers
HEBF Battery Saver and Otimizer (Click here to go to Thread of app)
User Review
That really helped my performance on the mobile and my battery , I tested for 1 week and felt a great improvement


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297sWzT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire