LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

how to use cwm backup for flashing with sp flash tool or found tool for that backup?

hi guys , I need shooting my trouble
the trouble : my chinese tablet stock rom is lost on web but someone called sumon bd is uploaded my stock rom in his blogspot
I downloaded my stock rom but I found rar file has protected with password :crying::crying::crying::crying:
I am attempt to contact with him but he isn't reply my massages:(:(:(:(:(:( {also I attempt to cracking password with possible wordlist} I will don't curse him here :angel::angel::angel::angel:
I have cwm backup for my stock rom but is differ from stock rom created for sp flash tool
I haven't knowledge about use cwm backup for flash it with useing sp flash tool
what doing until flash cwm backup with using either sp flash to or another flash tool
NOTE:my tablet lk.bin(bootloader) has killed when I flashed wrong rom (I can't access to cwm recovery) or
please reply as soon as possible

thank you so much :good::good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2997LyN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire