LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

"Ok Google" hotword with always listening conflicting with Android Wear

When I want to use "ok google" voice command on my LG Urbane 1st gen my Nexus 5X listens to the command and wakes up. It doesn't have any problem with duplicated voice commands because the smartphone does not listen at all, but it's really disturbing because the screen goes on and sometimes does not turn off.
I remember when I had a Moto 360 with a Moto X, whenever I turned on the Moto 360 screen the Moto Voice commands and Google Voice commands would turn off automatically.
I don't know if it is a feature of the Moto 360 or if Google changed the behavior of the app.
Do anyone know how to make the always listening commands turn off when the smartwatch screen is on?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296s3Y2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire