LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Problems with MM rebooting (even after 2 resets)

Hello,

I have a new AT&T H900 not rooted for past 5 months. It was working fine until the MM forced update. It started to shut down (apps stopped responding) some of my apps. I read that I needed to reboot fresh, so I did. Even directly after reboot, apps still kept shutting down (stock apps like Google, messaging, just to name a few) at different times, even before adding my old apps. I decided to reboot a 2nd time with the addition of clearing the cache every time ( I read somewhere that this should help). It seems that the apps seem stable, but now my device keeps rebooting at a moments notice (specifically when it is computing multi tasks). It has become very unstable. How can I fix this? Should I try a 3rd reboot? Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296y3zO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire