LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Question about FRP Lock.

Hi boys,
I have searched thru XDA, tried all the methods, and I still can't get my sm-G925P (sprint) out of the lock because of rooting.
I know how it happened, Im not panicked or in need of an answer right now etc.
I really like this whole site and have rooted all 4 of my tablets and and both my phones by carefully reading, looking around here and patiently thread digging when I got into trouble.. And when I go pick up a new galaxy edge 7 , sometime in the next day or two, I will root it too, lol.
Anyway, my question is, do you think the creators of these frp locks have secret solution to remove? You know, like a button combination or something? Seems possible, and I don't have a date tonight, so I thought I would ask.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293Oygh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire