LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Reboot loop in ODIN download mode..Please Help

hi for all
I've installed CWM.
CWM initially went well. but now when I turn always go into recovery mode. I've read how to solve it in someone's blog. and it worked, but when I turn it on again. new problems arise. my phone now go into download mode ODIN continues, can not go to the start menu ..

I will include the version cwm and how do I solve it first.
this is my CWM
drive*google*com/open?id=0B_PII2CgCcZ7dFM0OHpQM21zcGs
change * with .
and i install this to solve it first before my phone rebool loop on odin download mode..
drive*google*com/open?id=0B_PII2CgCcZ7Tlg5UEdvUW1NOGc
change * with .
and now my phone can't run...
please help me...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296G8IY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire