LightBlog

jeudi 30 juin 2016

Replicating all device settings to new device

I want to introduce myself to my new device in this order of experiences:

• Charge up completely.
• Power up to home screen.
• Install an application or function with all my personalized settings from my previous device
(This includes all Settings menu personalizations, all personal data content from the main storage, all application data, all applications/data/updates and grouped shortcut placement with personalized titles included, wallpaper and settings, security settings, my keyboard settings and acquired personal dictionary, my accounts and account settings, etc, etc, etc)
• Then I want to open that file, watch it recreate my settings then auto restart
• Upon restart, enter password, and see my customizations all identically arranged according to my preference as though my new device is perfectly identical to my previous device in every personalizable way.

Where does this option exist?

If it does not exist, who is creating it, and what is that individual's contact info?

If no one has created this, how will I upgrade my device and ever recall the infinite details that I created along my path of coming to know Android and myself through the process?

If no one is creating this, who wants to create this with me?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/299Khvp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire