LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Stuck on 'com.android.phone has stopped' after flashing

I have the Japanese Xperia Z4 - 402SO (Softbank). I wanted to debrand the phone, so I flashed with a generic USA Z3+ E6553 Marshmallow firmware. I used Flashtool and Xperifirm. The process went well, everything works, but I lost NFC, so I decided to flash back the stock firmware. After flashing the 402SO firmware, the phone boots up and a constant popup saying 'com.adroid.phone has stopped'. I can't even get to the home screen. I tried to repair using Xperia Companion, but I get an Error and fail to Restore. I can flash back to the E6553 firmware and I can use the phone again... but I would really like to revert to stock.

Any ideas on how to flash back to stock Japanese firmware? I would like to revert to stock in order to get the NFC working again.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293QQvh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire