LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

Verizon V10 with Wind Mobile?

Whats up! This is my first post here as this was my last resort. Nobody on the internet was able to help me, not even Wind Mobile's admins...

SO. I have here in my hand a LG V10 VS990 (Verizon) And I'm with Wind. I wanted to know if it could possibly work. I'm not sure if the phone is unlocked or not. On Frequency check it says it works
It's has been haunting me as it says it can work. While some say no, but aren't able to explain why.
I put my SIM in, doesn't work. I change around the APN settings, it says I can select "Wind Away" but "Not at this time".

This is a phone I can see myself using for a long time as i usually change phones from boredom. and hopefully we can root this soon.
But if this doesn't work with Wind, I'll have to say Goodbye and sell it :( then get a Nexus 6P which is a sort of a downgrade, but the closest thing to what I like.

WILL IT WORK OR NO AND WHY? Because it has one band and not 2 or something? Idk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29483Jx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire