LightBlog

mercredi 29 juin 2016

White Lines across the bottom half of my smartphone screen

One morning I woke up and the bottom half of my Samsung galaxy avant (SM-G386T) had a grid of white lines going across it. First time I restarted my phone it went away.

But they keep coming back and now it's more permanent, Sometimes it goes away briefly but they come right back. I tried factory resetting. That worked the first time for a few hours but then it came back. and I tried it again and 2nd time there white lines where there during the factory reset.

I tried taking the back planel of the phone off. I disconnected and reconnected the lcd latch on the left side. But the problem still persists. I haven't pulled up the screen with a suction cup. So Idk if there is a cable that could be loose on the front end or not. But Idk want to go buy suctions cup if I dont need to you.

What do you guys think? I think its a hardware issue. But I may be wrong. if so. is this fixable or do I need to buy a new screen


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2975JhV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire