LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

About general development "stuff"

Hello,everyone! :D

I just got this superb-looking device,and I was wondering about something.

I see that the ability to root and install TWRP is present on the phone,but what about the source code and custom roms?
I am interested in the source code in order to try(a big emphasis on TRY) to get CM13 on this phone,but I do not know where to start. .-__-.

Can anyone point me the right way? I am a bit tired of having to test the living crap out of my phone and hard-brick it several times before actually getting somewhere(I just got it,don't want to blindly throw myself into anything because I am prone to killing my phones when I do so).
I am also asking this because I am used to seeing 2 same-looking things on new forums,not knowing which one is better.

So can anyone kind and patient enough help me out a bit? :o


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2anGbgm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire