LightBlog

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Google app ('googlequicksearchbox') displays "Get Now cards" instead of search box

OK so after updating the Google app, the Google search box I used to have along the top of my home screen now says "Get Now cards", and there is apparently no way to get rid of this without opting in to Google Now, which I don't want to do. I just want it to display the search box it previously did.

Assuming this mandatory "Get Now cards" crap was introduced in a recent update of the Google app, does anyone know what the most recent version of the app *without* this 'feature' was, and how I can downgrade back to that? Unfortunately, the "Uninstall updates" button for the "Google app" in my apps list is greyed out.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aCb2ZX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire