LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

Help me getting rid of this Recovery.

I am facing a serious problem with my HTC phone ( Desire 820 Dual Sim running stock android 6.0.1 ). Bootloader is unlocked.
I was trying to root my phone using WinDriod Toolkit, while installing custom recovery my phone Hard-Bricked ( even LED was not glowing when I connected it with charger). Somehow I managed to start my phone. Then I tried a software iRoot to root it, again while installing custom recovery it Hard-Bricked ( This time LED was glowing continuously :confused: ) After this I promised my not to Root my Phone again. :p But the real Problem is that even when I restart my phone, It gets Bricked. I have to use Three Buttons Combinations to boot it up and what not. :eek:
Please help me. :crying: :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aztfr1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire