LightBlog

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

I am looking for a specific module

There is an app called "Ringwin" it is an app that gives you points for your call that you get, ı want to do some tricks, say whatevet do you want ı want to gain more, with less effort.

My phone is rooted so a am open for all your advices, ı want an app or xposed module that can make fake call to me, fake call apps on the Play Store are mostly visual for pranks.

Here is methods that ı tried;
- Free Call Services on web
- Fake Call Apps on Play Store
- Calling myself from my family's phone

Doesn't work;
- Free Call Services mostly not free, limited and not working nad ı should sign up every 5min
- They are visual, like an photo, just for prank or ı couldn't find the right one
- It is expensive

I need some advices from you guys thank you...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGbjN3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire