LightBlog

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

LG G3 boot loop, any solution?

Hi all, I've had some issues with my G3 and have got to the point where I need the advice of wiser heads to try and fix the problem!

The phone seemingly died during an update a few weeks ago, but I was able to fix it using LG's tool and upgrading to Marshmallow. Then a few days ago with no warning the phone froze, and gets stuck in a bootloop at the LG screen, with the flashing LED. If I try to factory reset, I just end up with the Android Droid with a red triangle and I can't get any further. I've tried numerous guides I've found to try and reinstall the stock firmware, all without success. (I haven't tried accessing bootloader as I have download mode available). LG's own tool gets stuck at 4% when I try to recover, and I've tried the LG Flash Tool but get an error at 6% (LAF_READ_GPT_FAILED) using the 8974 dll. I've also tried the LGUP tool but that gets stuck at 6% (Error can't communicate with phone[Kilo Packet]. The phone was not rooted and is a 16GB UK version (model D855). I just seem to be going in circles now trying to find a solution, I suspect somewhere along the line I'm using the wrong combination of programs/TOT/DLL files so I could really do with someone pointing me in the right direction here!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aG5W06
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire