LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

Multi Window Support on HTC 10

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking XDA since rooting my HTC One X and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped me throughout the years.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a rom that supports Multi Window for the HTC One? Right now I am on Venom 2.5.0 and have edited the build prop to active this on 6.0.1. and of course I have enabled it from Developer Options. Even gave the phone a restart.

The icon shows up on the app cards in recent apps but they don't do anything when clicked.

Also I gave tried the XMultiWindow module as an alternative and for some reason it won't run two apps at the same time the other will go blank.

Any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aEpqSj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire