LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

Partially Damaged Touchpad

My phone fell into a bucket of water and unfortunately, while it dropped into water.
I immediately took it out & suddenly a small strip in the lower-central portion of my touchpad isn't working.
At first, I thought it was a moisture issue. I kept the phone into dry rice for 12 hours. Still, no response.
It has been 4 months still the part doesn't work.
I tested the touchpad using touchpad test from *#*#7378423#*#* menu & took a screenshot.
Look at the screenshot that is posted below.
Any help & advice would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160730-165203.jpg Views: N/A Size: 257.8 KB ID: 3828283  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aEoUUB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire