LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

[Q] Android built-in a old car

Hello! First sorry for my poor language.
Polish android forums can tell me only stupid ideas, these people can't use brains.
I want to open discussion about mounting smartphone with Android to car. Important things: considered connect charger(i have car electric items and idea how to connect and hide wiring), make car recorder(AutoGuard app), make audio source(bluetooth connected for car radio - without wiring), sometimes use Torque app(i have OBD 2 mini ELM adapter).

I have some old phone - Samsung SM-G350. Car is passat b5, but its not important.
My samsung is rooted, have cyanogenmod 11 on android 4.4.4. I'm searching ideas for reaction in my telephone when i turn on my engine. For example - if i turn engine on, car charger is working and callphone battery is loading. I want to in this moment run AutoGuard and start recording, or screen is displaying always and is unlocked.

Have some ideas? Maybe change android files? Some scripts? Help me, i need to good advices.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ao4FbN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire