LightBlog

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Qmobile Noir Z8

Hey its me again...

I previously posted about HTC One S recovery problem. I was able to solve that (Thanks to you guys). But now I have another small issue...

I changed my device to Qmobile Noir Z8. I even rooted it using KingRoot. It was working perfect!! But suddenly I started getting that my google was unable to establish a reliable connection with internet. I checked my connection, my chrome and all other apps worked fine. Only google play store, youtube, google magazine, gmail were being troublesome. I modified my internet connection to 'Static' and even factory data reset my device upto 6 times!!! Its still not solved. Shouldn't it be working by now??? I don't know why and I need to solve this situation ASAP!!! Help plz :confused: :confused: :eek: :crying: :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqmLHN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire