LightBlog

samedi 30 juillet 2016

[ROM] [KIW-L21] Official Android 6.0 EMUI 4.0 UPDATE

Hello. :)

On my YT channel one of viewers gave me a link to official update for KIW-L21, Danish version of update, but as I checked (I live in Poland an my Honor 5X is also from that country) it works like a charm on any Honor 5X which model codename is "KIW-L21". :)

Only what you have to do is to go to this LINK - it's official Huawei Support page, but in Denmark, then click onto search result, and then click onto "Download Nu" - update is 1.8GB.

After download you have to:
unzip this archive and put folder "dload" into your Honor 5X main memory,
then go to "Updater" in Settings,
click "Menu" then select "Local update"
and choose "UPDATE.APP" searched by updater,
then "Install" and that's all, official update for KIW-L21 will be installed in few minutes. :)

I made a YouTube tutorial, but it is in my primary, polish, language, but I think the video will show you the process I listed above. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ao4Rba
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire