LightBlog

dimanche 31 juillet 2016

urgent help needed - xperia c

Hi people. I own a Xperia C. Recently, I was trying all sorts of mods on it. I had installed Busybox before and updated it today. Then I just randomly pressed install button, uninstall button and then install again. Then a problem came in my device. Busybox broke. Wifi is no longer working on it. I tried reinstalling busybox and even factory reset. SuperSU is now not even uninstalling, ie I can't even unroot my phone now. Now, what do I do? Should I flash Stock ftf? Will it work? If so please link me there. Regards, please help urgently!!
Note: I can access my device, working. But Wifi isn't working and in ES file explorer if I go to the mount option in root it crashes. Busybox root not found even though SuperSU grants it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aElkZf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire