LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Cant change the default Radio app for a modded one

Hi, I' ve asked at the MTCD sub-forum but I guess this is the correct place to ask about my problem. I've been using Malaysk ROM on my RK3066 since the first release and y changed the default radio app for others without problems. Now I've bought a RK3188 (MTCD JY) unit and I'm running Malaysk smoothly but when I try to change the radio app (going to /system/app/MTCRadio.... deleting the original one, replacing with the new I want to use and changing permissions to 644 rw-r-w and doing a reboot ) the unit doesn't show my modded radio app, instead it shows the default radio.... BTW The radio I want to use is a modded one called RED AUDI. I was able to use it on the stock ROM..... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJBGhN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire