LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Firmware partiton request

Hello guys!

I'm in need of a help here. I have selected the infamous USA radio band on my Moto X Play XT1562/EU/6.0.1 and now only have access to 4G network, no calls available.

As i don't have access to a a computer atm, can anyone make a backup of modem and fsg partition using Partitions Backup app, upload it, or send it to me privately.

I know about the erase modemst1/2 commands, they work, i purposely selected the USA band again, to see, if i can fix this problem without a computer. I don't really understand why such a thing is so hard to revert...

I tried flashing the modem firmware with Flashfire by extracting the FW files from stock ROM, but no success so far. Maybe if i use the PB app and try restoring the partition from there, it would revert back to normal EU band. I'm highly doubtful this works though.

I would appreciate if anyone would make that backup and upload, any other suggestions on how to revert the problem without using fastboot/adb would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bMu255
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire