LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Galaxy S5 Plus (SM-G901F) losing mobile signal and gps after Marshmallow update

After updating to Android 6.0.1, the phone is randomly losing mobile and gps signal. It happens about 30-40 times a day, especially when moving around, like driving . Almost every time I look at my phone, I see "No service, network not found" or "gps lost" messages. After about 10 seconds, the signal comes back and everything is ok again. Very annoying and impossible to use navigation apps, like Waze and Google Maps. I have made a soft reset, a hard reset, wiped all data and cleared the phone cache, checked and cleaned the Sim card. Nothing helps. Before update the phone worked brilliantly. Also noticed, that the signal won't drop when using wifi, the problem occurs only when data connection is on. And I'm not the only one, I have 2 friends with the same phone and the same problem. Looks like a software issue. Can somebody help?
PS. I'm from Estonia, and the software version is G901FXXU1CPE1/G901FBAL1CPE1
Thank you in advance...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c0gTan
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire