LightBlog

mardi 30 août 2016

[Guide] Android 7 writable system partition (fix for adaway, and other system apps)

So with Android 7 there seems to be a change in the way the system partition works and I tried a ton of ways to make my /system partition as writable. I tried an app, I tried terminal commands, and I tried a root file explorer. Nothing working; adaway wouldn't work without systemless zip flash. Emoji Switcher was also not working.

Well I found a fast and simple solution! :D

Install busy box and a terminal app
- Install busy box on system
- Open terminal app
- Run "su" (no quotes)
- Give the terminal app root access
- Then run "busybox mount -o rw,remount system" (no quotes)
- You should get no errors; it will actual do nothing, it will just go to the next line.

Now test that bad boy out and your system partition should be writeable. No more host errors in adaway!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzuS9b
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire