LightBlog

lundi 29 août 2016

Help with Systemui.apk Boot loop [Pendopad 7] [Allwinner A33]

Hi ,
So I got a pendopad 7 from dodo car insurance promotion and while I was trying to remove kingroot and replace with supersu , I think something went wrong and now tablet is in a weird state. It boots up to show nothing but if press and hold power button I can see option to turn off the tablet. I am assuming its something to do with systemui.apk , I was wondering if there is a way to fix it without rom install as I dont have any backup or the image to restore this tablet.
Its A-33 Quadcore Pendopad 7 PNDP51M7BLK
Ram 1 gb
Android 5.1.1
1024 x 600 px

http://ift.tt/29XlVpI

If anyone has this tablet or rom or any method to bring it back to life. Any help is appreciated.

I can acces the normal recovery on the tablet and have tried resetting it but doesnt help .I cant find the factory image for this device
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bvDsEl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire