LightBlog

mercredi 31 août 2016

Incredibly inaccurate typing and autocorrect

Hi all. My daily driver is my s7 edge Exynos I got unlocked off contract. I also own an iPhone 6 Plus and Honor 5x. I love my s7 edge but one problem really bothers me everyday. When I am typing text on it at normal speed, often every or every other word has typos. I have to go fix almost every word. Sometimes auto correct doesn't catch it. I have the same issue on 6 different keyboards including Google now, and stock Samsung. It seems like it's not detecting finger presses a accurately. When typing on my iPhone 6 Plus which is same screen size I have no issues and rarely make mistakes. Same great experience on honor 5x. On s7 edge every other word has massive typos it drives me crazy. Anyone have this issue? I also have massive input lag when typing on s7 edge but that's a different issue I guess


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ccvyyt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire